Hi! I’m Sherry Swanburg, Founder of Swanone.
Movement has been a valued part of my life since my earliest days. Whether it was various sports I participated in, dance, walking/running, or playing games with my young son, I always valued the way movement supported me physically and mentally.
We now know that movement is integral to our wellbeing and is really the only “fountain of youth” that exists! So whether you are looking to build strength, increase your flexibility, support injuries, manage chronic pain or need support with a recent health diagnosis; my focus is to support and empower you with movement that is specific to your current goals and needs.
- Those who endeavour to age well
- Injury rehabilitation
- Prehabilitation-Training for 50+ Group
- Pain/Chronic pain management
- Stress reduction programs
- Postural realignment
- Fascial Release for injuries.
- Seminars & Education Services
Training and Qualifications
- Bkin MA, Health Specialization
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist & High Performance Specialist (CSEP)
- Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Yoga Teacher 500RYT (Cognitive/ Brain & Trauma Sensitive)
- Yoga Therapist (candidate)
- Therapeutic Release & Facial Release
- TMJ/Migraines-Yamuna Ball Rolling
- Certified Stott Pilates Instructor
I respect your privacy and guarantee that I will not share your information with third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time.