Training Package AIf you are new to Swanone Training Services
$ 125 / Personal Assessment
$ 240 3 Personal Training Sessions
$ 365 +HST TOTAL
One hour personal assessment
3 personal training sessions
Training Package BCurrent and returning clients (within one year of past assessment)
$ 55 / Per @ 12 Sessions
$ 65 Per @ 5-11 Sessions
$ 80 Per @ 1-4 Sessions
Package 1: 12 Training Sessions
Package 2: 5-11 Training Sessions
from $325 to $715+HST
Package 3: 1 to 4 Training Sessions
from $80 to $320+HST
- I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & e transfer.
- Must book minimum of 2 training sessions/month when purchasing Training Packages 1 & 2. of Training Package B
- 24 hour notice of cancellation is mandatory for rescheduling.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation or no show will forfeit session.
Swanone Training Services selects clientele based on a mutual belief and commitment to the follow philosophy:
- Swanone clients typically possess personal goals of building overall body strength, improving health, and decreasing pain. Quality of life is a priority.
- Swanone clients have a commitment to managing their health over the long term as opposed to a quick fix.
- Swanone clients look for science based results.
- Swanone clients believe they are responsible for their own health and therefore will make time for it in their schedule (ex: homework=daily home exercises).
- Swanone clients are interested in learning about their body and themselves.
- Swanone clients believe age is only a number and remain open to new experiences.
- Decrease/eliminate pain in the body
- Build overall strength and conditioning
- Improve flexibility
- Improve posture (rounded shoulder and head forward posture can contribute to back pain and gut issues)
- Body integration-Post Physiotherapy for hip replacement, knee replacement & any other orthopaedic surgery. As a Kinesiologist, I specialize in helping the client integrate the injured area back into the body as well as establish a sense of ease and “wholeness”.
- Pre-surgery training-if you are waiting forsurgery, increasing strength, endurance and flexibility will improve your post surgery outcomes
- Trip “prep” If you have decided to embark on a trip requiring a level of physical endurance, training prior to the trip will enhance your experience both physically and mentally.
I respect your privacy and guarantee that I will not share your information with third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time.